①开火车，连锁操练（chain drills）。以小组为单位一个接一个说、读、或问答，看哪组最快最准；还可以增加趣味性，让学生边传玩具边说，类似于“hot potatoes”。这样既可以照顾到全体，又可以节约时间。有时也可以不必按座位顺序，任意提问班上的学生，这样可以使全班学生始终处于积极状态，时刻准备着。
①Students can spell and understand the meaning of the new words such as “warm, hot, cool, cold, picnic, kites, bicycle, ice-skate ...”.
②Students can describe what the weather was like, what kind of activities they can do and what would they wear in different seasons.
③Through discussion and comparison, students can learn to appreciate the beauty of each season.
（3）Warming up and Lead in
(1) Daily greetings. In this part, teacher can ask students about the weather condition as well as how they feel about the temperature.
(2) Review how to say four seasons in English. Show some pictures on the screen and ask students “Can you tell me what season is it?”
(3) Ask students if there are any differences between the four seasons. At the same time, teacher can draw a table on the blackboard as below to list the four seasons and different aspects to compare. temperature wearing activities other aspects Spring Summer Autumn Winter (Justification: By casual greetings and review, students can get prepared for what they are going to learn in this class. Through brainstorming, the topic of this class can be introduced, and students can get interested in learning Presentation
(1) Present the four pictures in the book on screen in order. Ask several questions about them. a. Where are they? b. What are they doing? c. What are they wearing?
(2) Explain the word “favourite” to students.
(3)Use a video to show the sentens pattern. (Justification: By each question, the new words and phrases can be introduced. With the help of pictures, it is easier for students to memorize them.By video, students will know the usage of the sentence patterns.)